[IMC-US] Re: [imc-us-process] Liaison Report

max msussman at umich.edu
Sun Aug 31 18:01:44 CDT 2003

I'm down for it.   the michiganIMC has a server that is capable of
hosting the US-IMC.  it's fast, it has cheap bandwidth, and it's
running freeBSD.  let's get this show on the road.  I always prefer
working out details 'live' rather than in theory anyways.

max
been out for a while but ready to get back into this.