[IMC-US] Hello! I would like to join the IMC-US working group list!

Garth Liebhaber garthliebhaber at care2.com
Fri Dec 5 16:01:58 CST 2003

Hi!

I'm interested to join the US-IMC working list and get involved.  I've been wanting to become more active on the process
lists for some time and this is a perfect chance.

I've been a dedicated member of the Chicago IMC collective for almost three years now.  I do lots of photography as well
as helping with the other aspects of keeping our collective going.  I think my Latino indentity has been a great contribution
to the diversity of our group and I hope to do the same for IMC-US.

Would people on the list mind introducing themselves to me?  I've been reading the archives, but feel like I only have part
of the picture.  Also, has all development for IMC-US gone to this list?  I see that the IMC-US-Process list is not yet up.

Ciao!
Garth Liebhaber
Chicago.Indymedia.org

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/