[IMC-US] update?

Ana ana at riseup.net
Sat Dec 6 21:14:44 CST 2003

hey all,

I know many of us have been somewhat wiped out from our trippy trip to
miami. but im wondering if someone more in the loop can give an update
on where we are at and what the immediate next steps are. are we
waiting on design or is there more tech work to do to get the site up?
I dont remember and i think we could all use a status update to refresh
our work on this project. Also, do we have a list of imcs that are so
far participating in this? or does someone need to take on
bottom-lining that?

much love
ana

ps. welcome garth from chicago imc!