[IMC-US] notifying www-features:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Jul 11 11:55:18 CDT 2003

hi all,

after further discussion off-list, i think d.o. has a really good point
and that the features list should be notified.  while this would be a
break from previous precedent (concerning the process of becomming an
IMC), given the nature and potential impacts of the IMC-US website project
on the features working group, i think it makes a lot of sense to have the
features team in the loop early.

so we'll let them know ASAP,

--sascha