[IMC-US] Re: [imc-us-process] debate

Ana ana at indymedia.org
Tue Jul 15 09:36:29 CDT 2003

Eric,

i posted the proposal on the global features list on Friday. That is now
the second time it has been brought up on that list. Subject line was
"Proposal for us.indymedia.org"

I personally dont think you can have a discussion without a proposal, real
text one can react to and amend. We are following the most logical and
democratic path in my opinion. My only comment is that I think we should be
more actively putting this out to local imc's in the US and get their
collective responses. Global lists with anonymous posters is not my
definition of democracy.

peace
ana