photo site (was Re: [IMC-US] intro, Bradley

Sheri Herndon sheri at speakeasy.org
Sun Oct 19 19:00:54 CDT 2003

nice to meet you bradley.  sheri here from seattle.

just one quick comment.

YES TO PHOTO SITE!

i don't know how many times and how many emails i've received personally or that have ended up in my inbox asking me for photos of this or that and then i go out there and try to track some down.  it would be a great resource for many reasons.  thanks for the inspiration!

love
sheri