[IMC-US] Re: founding documents for IMC-US

Sarsnic at aol.com Sarsnic at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 12:30:05 CDT 2003

Josh, Suzq,

I think it is an uncool response to try to write off anyone's constructive criticisms based on the fact that they voiced other constructive criticisms in the past.  How would you summarize the implications of your response - people who were initially opposed to the idea of a US site should make some declarations of commitment to the project before they can have their concerns addressed?  I think a better response to ask someone with a critique to make a suggestion.  So, I ask Suzq to make a suggestion about how to conduct meetings.

Peace,
Nick
houston