[IMC-US] banner idea

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Sep 29 18:32:18 CDT 2003

i like it!  a couple of minor changes i'd recommend:

1.  softening the transition between the Indymedia logo on the left and
the US-IMC (right now the "indymedia radio waves" are cut off abruptly).

2.  are we US-IMC or IMC-US?  i think we've been placing the IMC part
first and foremost in our name while the banner places the US part first
-- personally, i like IMC-US since the focus is on "IMC" not "US".

--sascha