[IMC-US] Re: [Imc-us-editorial] hold ups

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 02:25:35 CDT 2004

This sounds good to me. I'll be able to monitor the site from NYC during
most evenings, but am not up to speed on what's needed and how to hide posts
if needed (recall yours truly is a bit....er...tech challenged?;) I'm a
content/news guy for the most part).  Perhaps i need an idiots guide to
internal editing similar to what clara sent out when Global went to mir.
BTW, i'm also pretty clueless when it comes to wiki.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                              - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/