[IMC-US] question for IMC people

Joshua Breitbart breitbart at indymedia.org
Wed Dec 22 10:51:28 CST 2004

I'm writing an article for Clamor on who is involved with media
policy issues and why. Indymedia obviously focuses more on building
alternatives to mainstream media, often to the exclusion of lobbying
for policy changes or other reform measures.

I'm hoping that one or some of you, other than the folks I've already
talked to about it, will express why you choose to focus on building
alternative media rather than changing government policy.

Please email me a short response off list as soon as you can but
definitely before Friday. Thoughts off the top of your head are
great. I don't have to use your name.

Thanks!

Josh