[IMC-US] banners, and width, and some visioning questions

john duda john at manifestor.org
Wed Dec 29 12:23:35 CST 2004

i agree with bht here. we need as much screen space as possible, the
syndicated wire really needs to expand out.

i like bannerb, i.e.

http://rumpus.rackhost.net/bannerb.png

it would look even better if whoever expands the banner does it such
that the edges of the two images had a bit of gradient fading to black
to make the transition smoother.

i almost have the us-imc syndication back to normal(running off the
contact db)

when this is done, i will make a faq about getting your imc syndicated.

john