[IMC-US] banner drafts

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at monsterlabs.com
Mon Feb 9 11:06:43 CST 2004

great work on the banners. i like all of them :)

here are my thoughts:

banner #1: title is a little difficult to read. the text should be
black with a white outline or white with a black outline to make it
easier to read. also the first couple pictures look washed out (maybe
this was done to increase legibility of the text). the contrast should
be fixed on those to make them more vibrant.

banner #2: this is a very powerful image to me. it really draws your
attention and makes you think. it's such an interesting picture it
might actually distract attention from the rest of the website :)

benner #3: I really like the bold graphic quality of this one (and the
second one). I'm not sure what's going on in the middle though and I'm
sure we wold get plenty of flack for using the stars and bars. I think
if we changed up the first 2 images, this one might be a winner.

Just my 2 cents.

Ryan Kaldari, Tennessee IMC