[IMC-US] banner #4

Ana ana at riseup.net
Tue Feb 10 10:02:41 CST 2004

following some of your recommendations, here is a revised banner that
tries to add a clearer image of resistance to the "eyes" image. there
are two of the same with just some texturing differences. I think the
first one looks amazing.

I also love Dan's idea of keeping the background image the same but
then changing the image on the left regularly. It allows us to show the
diversity of the US in a really creative way, without the cheeziness we
often see in "diversity" banners. We are cooking up some great ones.

Lastly, notice the spanish on the second one. It might be that two
languages on the banner wont work because of spacing. We may want to
keep those buttons on a separate line beneath the banner.