[IMC-US] Re: Acorn Active Media Worker Collective Offer

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Mon Jan 5 14:43:29 CST 2004

I agree with Brian that 'making exceptions is a slippery slope.'

I also see the benefits of bringing in people that want to help ;)

I just did a search for Acorn Active Media, but I could not find their
website.

It would help to see the website before giving an opinion on wheather or
not it should have a link from us-imc.

Brian also suggested, "reaching out to imc's in the us and asking for tech
help :-)"
To what extent has this been done? Could we (well, i'm not a techie....)
try to get assistance from other imc tehies one more time before moving
forward with Acorn?

Thank you!

~Bradley
santa cruz imc collective member