[IMC-US] Re: design issues

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at monsterlabs.com
Fri Jan 23 11:26:11 CST 2004

Some potential design issues which have already been brought up:

Redesigning the way the front page features are displayed so that the
newest article is highlighted (see http://news.bbc.co.uk/ or
http://www.cnn.com/).

Redesigning the media gallery so that it is more useful (media
organized by issue/event rather than general topic), plus maybe an
image of the day to keep things interesting!

Those are more layout issues really, but ideally all the layout should
be mocked-up by a good designer and then implemented by the
programmers. But maybe that's just my opinion :)

-ryan