[IMC-US] open publishing and the us imc

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:21:54 CDT 2004

Hmmm...good point. Perhaps we should go for the dual newswire option we have
on Global, only with a more prominent button for open publishing. In any
case, we'd do well to get this and other business in order if we're ever
going to be up & running for the RNC

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                              - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/