[IMC-US] A good point about open publishing

john duda john at manifestor.org
Wed Jul 21 10:48:19 CDT 2004

one option that might make it easier to get into google news is a
german-style open publishing wire, where posts do not automatically
get displayed on the newswire, but require the approval of a
moderator...this is an easy option to implement.

i've also heard that it has at least been possible in the past to
give google news a feed which only includes the moderated articles, but
i'm not sure if this is still the case.

john