[IMC-US] A good point about open publishing

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Jul 21 10:38:40 CDT 2004

hey everyone,

as for google and the OP issue: as far as i know, google won't pick up OP
sites for their news site. ryan from TN IMC has been talking with them
trying to get this sorted out but he hasn't been having much luck. maybe
he could elaborate on what their policy is, as it's been explained to him
by google.

--faith