[IMC-US] one more detail

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Wed Jul 28 22:07:52 CDT 2004

On the featurewire anyone can go comment on the original feature from
that local imc.

I can see why it would be good to not be able to add comments in that
case because there it is easy to redirect those comments to the
originating local imc (increasing exposure of that local imc)  and
avoid have comments to a single story end up in two places.

Original features written by the editorial group should be able to be
commented on.

deva