[IMC-US] Proposal: Newsreal

Sarsnic at aol.com Sarsnic at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 19:19:07 CDT 2004

In an attempt to keep what might well be a good project intact:

I would like to propose that the project fly as is, with a simple change to the name - maybe they could call it the "FSTV Newsreel."

There could still be some reference to indymedia in their literature - something like "with the support of hundreds / thousands of indymedia activists and local collectives."

Alternately, if the Newsreal people want to use the indymedia name and get paid, I still think they should apply as a new-IMC, but it seems quite likely someone would block it.

Peace
Nick
houston