[IMC-US] Indymedia Newsreal Tour

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Fri Jun 18 01:32:01 CDT 2004

Thank you Ana, bht, Ryan, and everyone else that has spoken their mind on
the proposed Indymedia Newsreal Tour.

I'm sorry that I expressed such concern over the proposed goals put out by
the Indymedia Newsreal Tour organizers. I have been working with Indymedia
under the belief that all involved labor is on a volunteer basis.

I hope that today's email exchanges are not seen soley as wasted time, but
rather as a example of the diversity of opinions and tactics within
Indymedia and the need for better communication within the networks we
have already established.

Thanks for pointing out that "indymedia is an amorphous network of networks."

sincerely and always in solidarity,
Bradley
santa cruz