[IMC-US] imc-us on mir

bht criticalmasser at riseup.net
Sat Jun 19 13:56:53 CDT 2004

Okay, at the allied media conference imc-us caucus, it was an accepted
proposal that we also work on setting up a mir site for imc-us since the
tech issues around dada arent very forgiving.  It occurs to me that it
would also be a good idea to run it by the list since many people that are
on this list could not attend the cuacus in bowling green ohio.

That said, if anyone has issues with trying out mir, please raise them.

On the flipside to that, a mir-coder has already signed on to help with
this.  The mir-coder is John Duda who has been working on the GLobal IMC
and the FTAA IMC sites.  The main issue that he does not have time to deal
with are templates, and design issues.

So, if people would want to start co-ordinating ideas and getting hard
templates together fro what the us-imc site could look like that would be
wonderful.
bht
portland