[IMC-US] u.s. indymedia caucus, AMC:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Mon Jun 21 21:55:21 CDT 2004

hey dan,

i took the notes and what i meant by that (it was an awkward conversation
to transcribe since i asked the question ;) was, "what about the indymedia
people who don't have a local IMC near them but still wish to be
involved?" sascha said that we want to encourage people to work on the
local level, but if that's not possible, we're not exactly going to be
like, "hey, sorry, you can't help out because you live in the wrong
place."

does that help?

--faith