[IMC-US] u.s. indymedia caucus, AMC:

dan scott danscott at rumpus.rackhost.net
Mon Jun 21 19:52:47 CDT 2004

Nice, thanks for the excellent notes.

I'm wondering how much conversation has gone into editorial policy
discussion. The paragraph below concerns me.

" Editorial collective is open to all local IMCs. What about people not in
local IMCs? They.re ok too, but we promote local involvement. No one.s going
to get turned away."

The noone gets turned away comment. what does this mean? It seems to me that
participants in an IMC project must come from a local, or at least be
vouched / invited by a local unless theirs some technological solution
(rating/ privileges like slashdot) being worked on.

Danscott
NycIMC