[IMC-US] turtle.indymedia.org

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:21:29 CDT 2004

Good point on the geo stretch of Turtle Island, Sheri. You may recall back
even before the "US-IMC" idea was floated on the lists, i was contacting
progressive indigenous media folks about starting a Turtle Island IMC site.
Unfortunately, none were able, or willing to put in the time and energy
needed; however, now that we're gaining on this thing i could take another
shot at it, especially if we decide to use the Turtle Island name.
My contacts among native folks are relatively limited, so it would be good
if everyone here ran the concept by native media activists they know
personally (it might be wise to avoid trying to bring in folks we don't
really know or who can't be vouched for).

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                              - Thomas Jefferson