[IMC-US] intro

bht criticalmasser at riseup.net
Sun May 9 23:23:03 CDT 2004

Hello.  bht here from portland.indy.  I also work with global imc, ftaa
imc, and biotech imc.  I kind of have my hands full, but have some
interest invested in this project.

1.  It took me forever to actually find this list.  I was searching the
imc-us-process archives to find where the plans for us.indy had ended, and
eventually I came upon this list.  This list should be better publicized,
perhaps even on the lists.indy page?

2.  In the coming months there are going to be large actions across the
us, g8 in georgia, biodev in sf, rnc, dnc, dnc2rnc; each one of these is a
good reason to have a US imc site working.  I guess my questions are what
the hold-ups are.  I havent read through all the archives of this or the
tech list yet, but I will do so soon.

I would like to see this website operational by June 1st.  I can offer
some shit-stirring, but not much real help, sorry.  I am good at finding
resources, so if we could lay out our problems with this going live, that
would be great.  If it is only design issues, I would start promoting it
now.

So that is where I stand right now.  Sorry to be so aggressive, just a
little upset over this being so hard to find...and to find that not much
is going on.
bht