[IMC-US] syndication, us-imc, and you

bht criticalmasser at riseup.net
Mon May 10 12:09:34 CDT 2004

Okay.  If the only thing is syndication, then the site should work for all
other plausible reasons and can be currently promoted?  Becasue if that is
the case I will begin to promote it on portland.indy.

Also, I read through most of the archives and was fuming last night.  I
dont feel very close to this project after learning of where it comes
from, however I still do think that it is something that is useful.

I would also like to know (if there is some estimate or definate number)
hhow many local imcs are represented here.  Also, portland.indy is a
not-for-profit volunteer run and managed website.  Does us-imc align with
that?
bht
portland