[IMC-US] syndication, us-imc, and you

bht criticalmasser at riseup.net
Mon May 10 13:01:19 CDT 2004

Hey ryan, sorry not to get deeper into this, but it just has to do with
the conversations and decisions/proposal that took place on this list in
the past.  I read through the archives before I really start getting in on
a list so I know where to come from :)

I would rather not re-stir those controversys, but would like to see
us.indy work.  What kind of things are necessary to seeing it work?  Lets
start being pro-active here.
bht
ps.  about the AMC thing, the only thing that I have a problem with is
that AMC is a conference that included select imc's.  There should have
been more outreach to imc's that may not be privledged monetarily enough
to attend such a conference.