[IMC-US] IMC-US

bht criticalmasser at riseup.net
Mon May 24 13:32:01 CDT 2004

Thanks max.  We/Someone should craft a feature announcing that the site is
active...also add it somewhere on the cities list.  i am going to add it
to portland.indy cities list now as a link from "United States" and if
there is a feature crafted I would be more than happy to put it up on
portland.indy

and, hopefully, just people using the site would help get some momentum
behind making the syndication work.
bht