[IMC-US] re: imc-us launch

dan scott danscott at rumpus.rackhost.net
Mon May 24 17:57:54 CDT 2004

ooooooo shit,

ana, i checked. i dont have the psds.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuck. that blows my ass.

what are the dimensions of the site? Are we going with 1024?

we can probably work with what we have. i hope to have some time this week
to do some banner work, but i need dimensions before anything.

also, the idea of going live with a shitty unthought out site, the live do
as we go approach i think is a mistake. Of course, with limited time this
might be the way it has to go. As someone who can't dedicate alot of time to
this right now, this is only my .00002 cents.

later
dan