[IMC-US] re: imc-us launch

Garth Liebhaber garthliebhaber at care2.com
Mon May 24 23:21:38 CDT 2004

Ana,

sorry to hear about your stolen computer, you've done
great work and i'm sure will figure out a way to continue,
though a stolen computer is definitely a downer.

All,

i am taking myself off of this list.  i no longer want to
make the time commitment to follow and contribute.
about six months ago i put a massive effort into reading
the archives and giving constructive input so that chicago
could respond to our own concerns toward the  project in
a constructive and  positive manner.

no hard feelings, but some critical input: i feel most of my
effort was for nothing.  clearly the dedicated folks  who
had the actual where-with-all to actually make this
project move forward were engaged with other projects.
so there was little to no response to my participation.

i'm going to continue with my focused photodocumentary
of the anti-iraq war project and make that happen.  i wish
everyone good luck in their final efforts as IMC-US takes
off.

cheerio,
garth from chicago

Support Care2 Email: Stop "scientific" whaling, the whale-killing loophole
http://www.care2.com/go/z/12803