[IMC-US] FW: [www-features] IDEA: US election coverage?

Ana Nogueira ana at riseup.net
Mon Nov 1 09:33:37 CST 2004

Hey, some thoughts below from global features group. Should we take on the
razorwire idea? Is there a team of people who can commit to editing this
site regularly over the next two days? I can help a little maybe but ill be
swamped at work too. Local, usimc, and global should try to find their
respective roles and not duplicate work.