[IMC-US] FW: [www-features] IDEA: US election coverage?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Nov 1 09:46:19 CST 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Ana Nogueira wrote:

> Hey, some thoughts below from global features group. Should we take on the
> razorwire idea? Is there a team of people who can commit to editing this
> site regularly over the next two days? I can help a little maybe but ill be
> swamped at work too. Local, usimc, and global should try to find their
> respective roles and not duplicate work.

I can help update if there's a group of folks that want to take this on.
Also, we should probably start bringing editorial discussions over to the
IMC-US-Editorial list (so we don't completely swamp the IMC-US list).
Finally, everyone who wants to help should definitely get on the IMC-US
IRC channel:  #us on irc.indymedia.org

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst