[IMC-US] POSTED: Florida's Palm Beach County Bracing for theElectoral Storm

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:23:30 CST 2004

Posted? I didn't even see it proposed!   Aren't we going a bit too fast
here? How much coffee are you guys taking in??  :O   Seriously though, we
need to get some better process together here. Agreed that the time is
critical, but everyone needs to see the features before they go up. I didn't
see this one other than when medea sent it as a personal submission to the
US IMC address. Anyone could send anything that way, yes? That's not really
a proposed feature. It wasn't marked as one or commented on.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/