[IMC-US] Re: process for features

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:55:48 CST 2004

you wrote:

>From: bradley at riseup.net
>To: imc-us at ucimc.org
>Subject: [IMC-US] Re: process for features
>Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:45:01 -0800 (PST)
>
>Hey,
>
> > Posted? I didn't even see it proposed!
>
>While it wasn't titled, "Proposal" it was titled, "Submission"
>
> > Aren't we going a bit too fast
> > here?
>
>Max did sauggest to use our best judgement during this elections rush. I
>read the article and thought it was informative, timely, and well written.
>
>I know this is a big assumption..... ( ;

Right, and i was trying to comment on that early this afternoon when irc
went beserk on me. I think that's waaayyy too loose.  :)

>But, I did not see anything that i thought could have been controversial
>to an IMCista in that article.
>
> > How much coffee are you guys taking in??  :O
>
>Actually, I prefer drinking hot chai mixed with soy milk ( ;
>
> > Seriously though, we
> > need to get some better process together here. Agreed that the time is
> > critical, but everyone needs to see the features before they go up.
>
>Ok, better process is fine ( ;
>
>But, "everyone needs to see the features before they go up"
>
>no comment.<

In other words: needs to go onto list with "PROPOSED" in the subject line.

> > didn't
> > see this one other than when medea sent it as a personal submission to
>the
> > US IMC address. Anyone could send anything that way, yes?
>
>I did suggest that a new list be set up, perhaps imc-us-editorial at ucimc.org
>where emails sent to imc-us at indymedia.org be directed.<<

That list exists. We've been using it. Like Deva said earlier: we need to
seperate tasks onto appropriate lists.

Zoning out here....zzzzzzzz

d.o.