[IMC-US] Re: process for features and the future

bht bht at indymedia.org
Tue Nov 2 00:10:24 CST 2004

hi ana.  i just want to stress as i did with someone else earlier, i dont
think it is a good idea to edit the syndicated features, even adding stuff
to them.  you would have to make a new article.

this is especially true in the case of pdx imc features, as we cant even
ask the author of a feature if it is up to be added to or edited.  or
features are simply regular posts from the newswire that have been
promoted.

i think what deva was saying is to add links to the features you make on
your local imc as portland often does.  this offers plenty of background
and keeps everything together.

again, i hope that makes sense,
bht

ahhh! Ana Nogueira