[IMC-US] Re: process for features and the future

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:35:55 CST 2004

i can work w/this freewheelin' approach for now (albeit fraught w/potential
problems), however there seems to be (at least in my mind) a difference
between a feature as we know it at Indy and some commentary submitted to the
list or our email address. Does this mean i can put up one or more of my
usual commentaries?  Probably not, right? Look at the bylines: IMC U.S.;
Portland; Medea Benjamin..; Portland; U.S. IMC;... Hmm.... which individuals
get to be showcased? I see the potential for problems here.
Believe me, the last thing i want to be at this crunch time moment is the
old fart fly in the ointment, but i'm trying to head-off problems before
they start. You guys know i'm all about Indy (lives & breathes it...the
man's obsessed!) and i bring this up w/the best of intentions. For some
foolish reason i thought we had our process already in place and that it
looked a lot like global. I guess i'm mistaken. We'll see later in the...age
of Kerry? In any case, we AT LEAST have to deal with this aspect of what
goes into the center column in terms of bylines.

d.o.