[IMC-US] RE: [Imc-us-editorial] Re: PROPOSED - Kerry won - here are the facts

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:49:36 CST 2004

Given that every news org, mainstream, liberal, whatever, is ignoring
electronic voting errors, ballot access problems, and voter
disenfrachisement, i think it's important to feature this.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/