[IMC-US] Re: PROPOSED - Kerry won - here are the facts

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at monsterlabs.com
Thu Nov 4 20:46:17 CST 2004

I doubt Greg Palast actually posted his article to SD-IMC. Do we have
permission to use his essay? I guess it doesn't really matter that much
since it's already been posted everywhere else on the internet, which begs
the questions, aren't we supposed to be posting original material? Are we
going to be posting Jon Stewart transcripts next?
-ryan