[IMC-US] PROPOSED: Arafat on the verge of death

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Thu Nov 4 20:53:51 CST 2004

Hey there,

I figured that some people may feel it belongs on indymedia.org

I feel it should be promted to the center of Indymedia.us

go ahead and propose it for global, I agree it should be there as well.

But, I see no problem with having it on Indymedia.us and Indymedia.org as
well.

It is featured on an IMC in the US (Indybay's Palestine page) and it is
relevent to the US.

sincerely,
Bradley

p.s. I would keep this feature at the top!

Kerry Won, here are the facts
http://www.tompaine.com/articles/kerry_won_.php

---------