[IMC-US] global headlines on IMC-US [was PROPOSED: Arafat on the verge of death]

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Nov 5 11:16:01 CST 2004

> longterm:
> This might be too radical an idea, but we find space on our page for
> "syndicated global features." a narrow column with *just* headlines from the
> global feature page that link to the global site.
> I think this would help us more clearly define both site's roles. Crazy?

i _really_ like the idea of a global headlines space on the IMC-US -- if
it were similar to the breaking news section i think we could easily find
a space for it -- perhaps right above the newswire (much like global has
all the upcomming events).  i really, really like the idea of connecting
US readers directly with global issues.

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst