[IMC-US] Re: fallujah

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Fri Nov 5 13:33:13 CST 2004

I would say that us-imc should cover us news

Now since the us has its nose and its fist spread all across the world,
all news is in a way us news, but I think us-imc should be very careful
about harming global imc

I am torn, because Fallujah is important news to get out to United
Statesians, but if us-imc starts featuring the important news to get
out to people, it becomes another kind of global features site. I
prefer the idea of syndicating the global features in some manner

deva