[IMC-US] Re: fallujah

max max at michiganimc.org
Fri Nov 5 13:58:21 CST 2004

this is not US news!!?!?
The US is bombing fallujah; I would consider that relevant to people living in
the US.  is the war on Iraq not US news?  I really don't understand this.

also, for the record, some folks from global indy wrote back to me after I
proposed the arafat article to global, and said it would be more appropriate on
us.indy, so I think we need to figure some stuff out here.

max