[IMC-US] has everyone just gone up and left?

bht bht at indymedia.org
Wed Nov 17 14:38:28 CST 2004

a network means communication and working together symbiotically.  or as i
look it up, this comes:   To interact or engage in informal communication
with others for mutual assistance or support.

So, I guess I am looking for something stronger, some communication some
visioning, some working together.  as i said before, now we have this
website, what is the plan for it.  who is going to work on it, how do we
want to work together witht he rest of the indymedia "network".

these are questions that have no definitive or easy answer so they are
avoided and have been avoided all across the "network" for a long while.
I thing if we break off into smaller network and form that vision, we
might be able to help with a larger vision for the network as a whole.
bht

ahhh! inner_alchemy at SAFe-mail.net

bht at indymedia.org