[IMC-US] What's wrong with Cleveland?

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:45:05 CST 2004

No "frenzy" on this end, Andy, just asking why you guys weren't covering a
major U.S. news story breaking in your state. I didn't know about the
seperate election category. Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't see a
follow-up there on last Saturday's events & actions. Wasn't there supposed
to be a big street protest?

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/