[IMC-US] Syndicated and Not-Syndicated IMCs in the "U$A"

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Thu Nov 18 04:15:29 CST 2004

Hey everyone,

I hope these lists help in the effort to Reach Out to people at IMCs all
across the US. I looked through the Indymedia.us local features archive
from today back to October 1, 2004 to determine if a local IMC was being
syndicated on Indymedia.us

sincerely,
Bradley
santa cruz indymedia volunteer
bradley(at)riseup.net

* * * * * * * * *

ImcUs Wiki
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUs

ImcUsSyndication
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsSyndication

An expaniding list of IMCs based in the US that are syndicated on the
Indymedia.us local features newswire.

arkansas
atlanta
baltimore
boston
chicago
dc
houston
hudson-mohawk
la
madison
michigan
minneapolis/st. paul
new hampshire
new orleans
nyc
pittsburgh
portland
rogue valley
san diego
san francisco bay area
santa cruz, ca
st louis
tennessee
urbana-champaign
western mass
worcester

A list of IMCs based in the US that are not currently syndicated on the
Indymedia.us local features newswire.

arizona
austin
big muddy (so. illinois)
binghampton, ny
buffalo
charlottesville
cleveland
colorado
danbury, ct
erie, pa
hartford
idaho
ithaca
kansas city
maine
milwaukee
new jersey
new mexico
north carolina
north texas
oklahoma
philadelphia
richmond
rochester
santa barbara
seattle
tallahassee-red hills
tampa bay
utah
vermont

For a link to any of the IMCs listed above, please visit the cities list
on Portland Indymedia. http://portland.indymedia.org