[IMC-US] interview for radio program

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Tue Nov 23 01:59:50 CST 2004

Hello John,

Did anyone get back to you yet? If not, and if you still want to talk with
a volunteer from Indymedia.us, I'd be happy to share some of my
experiences with you and my interpretation of the vision for Indymedia.us

email me back if you want to try and set up a time to talk.

sincerely,
Bradley
santa cruz imc and frsc volunteer

p.s. great work with media minutes, we play it on free radio santa cruz.

-----