[IMC-US] has everyone just gone up and left?

Aaron Couch imonfire at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:41:16 CST 2004

Hello All,

I am reporting from the PhillyIMC.

We are not currently participating in the rss syndication because our
current software (it is old, as in pre-2000 RNC old) doesn't support
it.  We are working right now to upgrade to Mir which will.

We discussed this at a meeting last night, and I agreed to step up as
a PhillyIMC participant "working on editorial with Indymedia.us"

I think this is a great project and am glad to try and help.

best,

-Aaron

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:46:06 -0800 (PST), bradley at riseup.net