[IMC-US] has everyone just gone up and left?

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Wed Nov 17 00:46:06 CST 2004

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the email bht.

> So, now that we have this "us.indymedia" site, and we have a roughshop way
> of using it, I think there are af ew steps we need to take to keep it
> working.
>
> 1.  we need to get more local imc's syndicated and get at least one person
> access to the admin.

There is a new wiki page called:

ImcUsEditorial
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsEditorial

"An expaniding list of IMCs based in the US that have at least one person
working on editorial with Indymedia.us"

* Michigan
* New York City
* Portland
* Santa Cruz
* SF Bay (aka Indybay)
* St. Louis
* Tennessee
* Urbana-Champaign
* Western Mass

--------

There is also a new wiki page called:

ImcUsSyndication
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsSyndication

If someone has a complete list of Syndicated IMCs, please either post them
on the wiki or email them to me and i'll post them. thanks!

---------

sincerley,
Bradley
santa cruz imc