[IMC-US] Indymedia.us, Press Release and Features from the OP Wire

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Sat Oct 16 11:54:27 CDT 2004

Hey,

John, I now see how it could have been done before, and thanks for making
a nice big button for promoting posts from the OP wire!

When I go to Indymedia.us, the ((i)) and banner are not showing up, but
they both show up when I go to us.indymedia.org

Our first press release says to go to http://us.indymedia.org and the
'About Us' talks about http://indymedia.us

Are we ok with giving people two different URLs for the same site?
I'm fine with it, assuming both URLs do the same thing. However, i bet it
will confuse some people.

And last thing for now...

I posted "U.S. Indymedia goes live" on the US-IMC wiki:
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUs

I added that there are more than 164 IMCs and added contact info:
imc-us at ucimc.org

sincerely,
Bradley
santa cruz